An Opportunity for All Alumni, Parents, Friends, and the General Public to Purchase Notre Dame Football Season Tickets
- There is a $40 enrollment fee to get on the Football Season Ticket Lottery Wait List
- The formal application process will begin in January, after which a lottery will be conducted.
- Applicants will be notified by April whether they will be eligible to purchase tickets.
- Ongoing future lotteries of season tickets will continue. Annual renewal is required.
In addition to the face value of the tickets, the cost will include an annual ticket rights fee based on seat location:
- Sideline: $2,000 per ticket per year (plus face value)
- Corner: $1,500 per ticket per year (plus face value)
- End zone: $1,250 per ticket per year (plus face value)
Individuals who are successful in obtaining season tickets will have the option to pay annually or select a pre-payment alternative for the rights fee. The pre-payment option will include a right to transfer the tickets one time during the duration of the prepay period. Details will be enclosed with the January season ticket lottery application. All Notre Dame tickets are a revocable license; the University reserves the right to revoke the license at any time.
Ticket Resale Policy
In an effort to curb resale for profit and ticket fraud, Notre Dame is committed to actively monitoring and enforcing its ticket resale policy . Nearly 9,000 tickets have been suspended or revoked since the policy’s implementation. Suspected resale violation information can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .